Saturday, February 4, 2012

Neptune gliding

Did you feel the flutter of veils, the shift adrift?  Yesterday, as I still breathe the blessings of Brigdit, I know something is different.  Not just the reverb of sunflares last week.  Different with an edge.  My edge. ..which happens in moments of confusion, moments where what I thought was real was only illusion. 

It is then that an astrologer friend tells me that Neptune tweaked his scepter, tines making waves, and swims right into opposing fish.  Pisces.  Neptune in Pisces, home plate.  Ruled by.  Double whammy.  Once again, I am reminded that nothing is real.  It is all illusion.  Change is a guarantee.

So, best beloveds, enjoy.  There is a shift.  Life is full of surprises.  Stay curious.  Doubt with joy.  Welcome the daffodils fervent purpose to push skyward.

No comments:

Post a Comment