Thursday, February 3, 2011

To Seattle and Back

Things occur that mark or mar a journey.  We drove out of the rain in morning's early light, listening to NPR and a moment by moment update of what was happening in Egypt.    I concentrate on the now dry road, the traffic, which lane to be in to exit into the city.  But there is that impact that may linger in my brain as a defining moment, like the place I was sitting at work when JFK was shot or the front steps I sat on when we reached the moon.


So the external, bigger picture of violence, only invites me to stay more focused in my space, to be calm within and tend to my own business with alert consciousness.  I drive Michael to the doctor's office.  The ex-rays are as defined here.  Severe arthritis requiring surgery.  More will be revealed.

1 comment:

  1. I am writing a paper on cat magic and would love to learn how to attain a copy of the Sekhmet deck. Can anyone help me?
    Sekhmet
    Crone aspect of the trinity of Hathor-Bast-Sekhmet

    ReplyDelete