Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fools, Foolishness & the Sacred

I feel a Fool and thus I examine what I learned.  This week the Fool danced on my heart and smashed it open.  Now, I am wiser.  Wiser and sadder and soon to be more peaceful.

From James Wanless:

Wisdom of the Fool

"Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish" -- Originally said by Stewart Brand, and popularized by Steve Jobs

"We, at Silicon Valley, are successful because we believe in the 'greater fool' concept. Only a fool would do another startup in high-tech today because it's not rational, but nevertheless, successful!" -- Silicon Valley venture capitalist

"Let him become a fool that he may become wise." -- I Corinthians iii, 18-19

"It is only the Fool who becomes anything." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"Our wisdom comes from our experience, and our experience comes from our foolishness." - Sacha Guitry
 

No comments:

Post a Comment