Tuesday, June 4, 2013

How Do You Chose a Tarot Deck?

The Wheel is Spinning

 What draws you to a deck?

o

Do you read the interpretations first?


Or is it the artwork you find irresistible?


Both the words and the art pull me.


But I start with the visual image.


I look at friend's decks.
 I look on line and sometimes 
don't even know what deck I see.


It used to be possible to go into a 
metaphysical store and look at every card
in a deck.


They'd have sample decks.  I haven't
seen that in years.

 It was a pricey investmennt for
a book store.


Some places now keep their
decks locked in glass cases.


The cards tell us
that things change.


I am content with the decks I use.


But quickly I can 
fall into covet mode
and yearn for a new deck.


Do you have one card you always
look at in a new deck?


I look at my personality card:
The Star.


And I look at
the Ten of Swords.


Have fun discovering
your first deck 
or your twenty first deck!









No comments:

Post a Comment